1. I believe in things which I can fathom and if you are trying to explain things to me please do it with facts & give me some time. I’ll have to get the hold of it. If you are trying to convince me into your shoes, even after my refusal to believe, you are just wasting your time. Can’t you see the word ‘lie’ sitting right in the centre of the word ‘BELIEVE’? I did…!
2. I’m a gadget freak & Tech enthusiast. I love gadgets as much as I love my people around. I’m slowly getting addicted to technology and always long to own the latest one right away, in every sphere of life. Gadgets, Technology & People have always left me in surprise. No wonder they keep changing!
3. I flamboyantly stand in the last row when it comes to Cooking, Maths, understanding relationship hierarchy & patience.
4. I’m a passionate blogger, amateur digital designer, convincingly an event organizer, short fiction writer, a software techie by profession. I promise to hold more interesting positions more sincerely in my life.
5. Laziness is something which I would never admit to be a deficit entity in me. I’m well equipped with it if you want, I can share some with you if you are ready to accept it. I believe in ‘Laziness is bliss and idleness is a curse’
6. I’ve always wanted to chase my passion but I’m being chased by circumstances. Now I’m trying to balance passion and circumstance. Hope I get enough strength to hold both of them.
7. When it comes to music, I like to listen what I want to and not what I have to. I say a big NO to Carnatic, Classical, Hindustani and all those which falls under “Sa sa ri ri pa pa…” kind of lyrics. Now please don’t bring in “Donkey-Camphor” analogy here. This is me to be frank. ‘No Offence Meant’ to anyone or to anything. I mean it. Filmy/Album music is okay for me. I prefer ARR to Ilayaraja. I prefer Radio Mirchi to FM Rainbow. I prefer beats to melody. Listening to Music is not a compulsion but it’s a choice. Respect it!
8. I just cannot stand people who attribute things to Fate, Luck & ‘Inability of Almighty’. Please stay away from me. It is our own actions and decisions that governs us and things around us. If you cannot accept things happened and you blame it on God or Fate, Morons please understand you are the sole proprietor of your life and in some cases very few external factors are practically responsible. “If you put the ATM card in the ATM machine and it gets struck inside, don’t kick the machine or abuse Luck, kick yourself. You people who designed such things with glitches!”
9. Flirting is something which I cannot control if it’s a mutually amicably and a harmlessly happening phenomena.
10. I cannot stand loneliness and idleness. Both of them just leave me in a state of emotional mud puddle.
11. I love to interact with people who would love to be interactive. I love hanging out with friends, spend time together and enjoy every second of my life. Happiness is after all a non quantitative feeling. Feel it.
12. Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, WordPress & Internet collectively has become an integral part of my life. Few luxuries have become necessities and few necessities have become luxuries.
13. When it comes to relationships I expect true dedication and sincerity. Any relationship without a mutual trust and openness miserably fails. I assure you things from my side. Please never fall into deception. I don’t want to hold something which I never want to.
14. I read books only if I get some time for it. I have spent many of my time scanning through the book titles in Higginbothams, Landmark, Odyssey and all those road side shops in T.Nagar & Pondy Bazaar and getting few of them to my shelves. I prefer Indian authors than the foreign ones, with some exceptions to it. I do read when I travel. You can borrow some books from my bag! (But cannot lend you if I have all my book in my iPad as PDF! :P)
15. I did have crushes on many of the girls right from my schools, to college and in work. I continue to have more of it, on many of them.
16. I love dogs and go mad on its puppies. They are loyal, obedient and cute. Give them a hug they will love you more than yourself.
17. I’m a singer, dancer and a great thinker in Bathroom under shower! I love hot showers than the cold ones.
18. I’m notoriously famous for my stomach aching, ear bleeding and brain damaging PJs (Tamil: Mokkai). If you can’t stand them, please learn to face them. I’m deadly.
19. Travelling is an ultimate fun to me when I go with a large group of friends. ‘Bird Watching’ is more fun filled. I hate going to places alone.
20. I’m an integral part of my family and friends and vice versa.
21. Black is never inauspicious to me & is my favourite color. I’ve a good collection of T-shirts and Shirt of black shades.
22. Live your life to the fullest. Don’t submerge your thoughts under others’. Believe in what you do and practice what to believe. Spend some money, after all they are not going to come with you all the time. As Steve jobs said, “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.”. I have always strived to live with my philosophy of life.
23. Innocence is always an admired feeling. I too admire that wherever and whenever.
24. Bikes are something which I cannot take my eyes and hands off. I always wanted to ride a super awesome racing machine in the lines of Apache, Pulsar and Yamaha.
25. I’m not so orthodox and I don’t give a damn.